Want some affirmations for letting go that actually work? Here you go!
Letting go can be an incredibly difficult thing to do. Be it thoughts, memories or fear. But it is also the key to unlocking our potential and finding true happiness.
Now you may think that it won’t work or you’re too deep-rooted into the issues that it would be challenging for you. But trust me on this; there’s nothing too difficult in this entire world. If not many, you’ll find at least a few people just like you who went through the same thing and came back better.
You know why? Because everything has a reason and everything has its divine timings. You just need to let go and wait for the magic to happen. (Do not argue with me that magic doesn’t exist!!)
What are affirmations and how to use them?
Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself every day in order to create an attitude of self-confidence and self-love. They can help you stay focused on your goals, build resilience, and reduce stress.
By repeating these affirmations regularly (I suggest at least 21 days), you can start to shift your mindset and make positive changes in your life.
Affirmations can be used for any goal or situation – from improving relationships to getting a promotion at work or even letting go of things that no longer serve us and moving forward in life. They are a powerful tool for creating lasting change in your life and should be used alongside other self-care practices such as mindfulness and visualization.
Repeat these affirmations for letting go for at least 21 days and break through mental blocks, release negative emotions, forgive ourselves and others, and create a more peaceful and fulfilling life.
affirmations for letting go
- I let go of my fear, my restrictions, and my inabilities.
- I choose to trust in the power of letting go.
- I am willing to let go of everything that doesn’t serve me well.
- It is super easy for me to let go of unproductive thoughts.
- I am allowing myself to let go of the things I cannot control.
- I easily let go of what I cannot change.
- I let go of worries and stress that drain my energy.
- I let go of attachments that don’t serve me well.
- I am opening myself up to the beauty of change and growth.
- I let go of relationships that do not reciprocate what I give.
- I let go of negative people in my life.
- I let go of illusions.
- I let go of false expectations.
- I let go of hurtful memories.
- I let go of hurt, resentment and anger.
- My manifestations are mine.
- I release negativity, stress, and disappointment.
- I replace my stress with positivity and abundance.
- I detach myself from fears that hold me back.
- I love awareness.
- I release control.
- Letting go of things that do not serve me is easier for me because I know everything has its purpose.
- I am releasing toxicity of all kinds and in all areas of life.
- I let go of the dark thoughts.
- I am moving towards light and bright energies.
- I am moving past things that no longer serve me.
- I am genuinely happy and satisfied.
- Everything works out for my higher good.
- Everything has a reason and divine time. It is all good for me.
- I have the ultimate faith in god that he is always thinking of me.
- I embrace the newer version of myself. I am happier and much calmer.
- At any moment, I have the choice to completely let go.
- I choose to get out of my own way now.
- I release all fear and anxiety.
- I am worry-free.
- I have a spotless clear mind.
- I am confident in the divine plan.
- I let the universe do the work.
- I am allowing all good to come to me now.
- I am a grateful receiver.
- I let go and let flow.
- I believe in the divine timing of my life.
- I surrender to the flow.
- The universe is conspiring on my behalf.
- Everything is going according to the plan that is set in place according to my desires.
- It is all happening for me.
- I have entire faith in myself.
- My word will always be returned fulfilled.
- My pure intentions will get me there.
- I deserve the things I desire.
- There is a perfect divine plan at play and I believe in that completely.
- I am free of all burdens.
- I release all my limiting beliefs.
- I release self-doubt and worry.
- I release toxic friendships.
- I release an attachment to the outcome.
- I release lack and know that the universe is abundant.
- I let go of the pain from my past. It was a lesson and I accept it as just.
- Everything that is an illusion, I detach myself from that.
- I have peace and faith no matter what the situation.
- I let go of past experiences and embrace new ones.
- I let go of sorrow.
- I let go of my poor habits and replace them with good ones.
- I let go of everything that is intercepting my growth.
- I feel entrusted with my choice to let go.
- I allow peace to fill my life.
- I release myself from the versions of myself I created just to survive.
- I am creating space for new opportunities and perspectives.
- I choose to trust in the process and have faith in the future.
- I am embracing a new way of being and living my life.
- I am releasing all fears that limit me from achieving my goals.
- I am trusting my inner wisdom to guide me in a positive direction.
- I forgive myself and others for any hurt or pain.
- I am free to create a life that brings me joy and fulfillment.
- I am strong enough to let go and move on from what no longer serves me.
- I am in control of my thoughts, actions and feelings.
- I am taking responsibility for my acts.
- I am grateful for the lessons learned and am unleashing any associated pain.
- I am filled with compassion and understanding as I release the past.
- I am free to explore my world, free from any limitations of the past.
final thoughts on affirmations for letting go
In conclusion, affirmations are an essential tool for personal growth and awareness. Do not become discouraged if you find yourself having difficulty letting go of negative thoughts and feelings; that’s normal! It can be hard to change the way we think and feel but taking control of our personal narrative is well worth the effort.
Embrace and practice these 80 affirmations to create your own peace within and learn how to let go. Whether it’s moving away from a toxic relationship or building self-love by accepting who you truly are, affirmations can help us all break free from whatever is weighing us down.
Speaking positive words into existence will send the Universe the signal that you are ready to move forward and let go. Go ahead—you have the power to rewrite your story—start now!
related articles to affirmations for letting go
- 55 Glow-Up Affirmations To Amplify And Boost Your Confidence
- 50 Best Rose Quartz Affirmations To Attract Abundant Love