There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that you cannot have or achieve! Motivate yourself through these affirmations for strength daily.
“Strength is life, weakness is death”-Swami Vivekananda
Sometimes it feels tough and hard, and it seems like the end of life. But it is then you need to step out of your comfort zone and break the bubble of fear of failure.
At that time, you need strength and courage to come out of your cocoon and overcome the hurdle of resentment and fear.
Then you must reprogram your subconscious mind, gather all the strength and courage, and overcome those hurdles dragging you back!
Take a deep breath, and let go of all the fears and self-doubt to stand strong and firm in any situation.
Here are the powerful affirmations for strength that will help you gain the positive and infinite energy within you and achieve whatever you want.
Powerful affirmations for strength and courage
- I am strong and have the power to overcome any obstacle that comes my way.
- I can do anything that I set my mind to.
- I have all the strength I need to succeed.
- I know that I can handle whatever comes my way.
- I am determined to keep moving forward, no matter what life throws at me!
- Every day, new possibilities open up before me.
- There are endless ways for me to succeed in this world.
- I am brave. I am not afraid to take on whatever challenges life throws at me.
- With every step that I take, I become stronger and more fearless.
- The more love I give, the more love comes back to me manifold.
More affirmations to bounce you forward:
“Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up” – Rocky Balboa
- I am fearless and strong.
- I have the strength to persevere through difficult times.
- I am brave and bold enough to face my fears and conquer them.
- I possess the courage to follow my dreams and achieve success.
- I am never alone – my intrepidity and strength are always with me.
- I can make positive and desirable changes in my life and the world around me.
- My courage is unshakeable – I can handle it no matter what life throws at me.
- I am always moving forward, even when things are tough – because I know better days are ahead.
- My strength allows me to help others who are facing challenges of their own.
- When courage is needed, I step up and provide it – for myself and those around me.
You are born to do and achieve great things in life. Release all the negativity that is restricting you, and be proud of yourself.
Recognize your power with these affirmations for strength:
- I empower myself to live a full and brave life by facing my fears.
- My courage and strength strengthen daily as I overcome new obstacles and challenges.
- My determination drives me towards my goals, no matter how difficult they initially seem.
- I am determined and resilient.
- I never give up or give in.
- I am constantly moving forward despite any challenges.
- I trust myself and my abilities.
- I am always moving forward and making progress.
- I let go of all the fear and self-doubt.
- I release all the negativity that is holding me back and restricting my growth.
Want more affirmations for strength? Here they are!
- I am learning from my mistakes and moving beyond them.
- I am so so so much proud of myself!
- I am proud of how far I have come and achieved in life.
- I continue to achieve great things in life.
- There is infinite power hidden in me which I am using to accomplish my goals.
- The strength within me is taking me higher and higher toward fulfilling my dreams.
- I am strong enough to handle anything in life.
- I am making continuous efforts toward success.
- I have the strength to think and achieve what I plan!
- Each new day comes with new strengths and thoughts that keep me moving.
Final thoughts on affirmations for strength
“I can handle anything in life”- This should be your attitude in life.
Be mentally strong and powerful in times of dismay and have full confidence.
I hope these affirmations work for you and enlighten your life path.
May you always get what you wish and desire in life!
Listen or say these affirmations for strength aloud to have the maximum perk. Just get up and charge yourself since life has no moving back!!
Related articles to affirmations for strength:
- How Long Do Affirmations Take To Work?
- 100+ Effective Thursday Affirmations To Inspire You And Boost You
- 65 Sunday Affirmations For Rejuvenation And Self-Love
- 75+ Clear Quartz Affirmations For Spiritual Growth And Healing
- 70+ Citrine Affirmations For Abundance And Creativity
- 80 Powerful Affirmations For Letting Go & Attracting Abundance!