Breakups aren’t easy. So when it gives you a hard time, use these breakup affirmations to get past it!
When are heartbreaks ever painless? Until and unless it was a fling 😉
Breakups are devastating; surely, they don’t come with an instruction manual!
One moment, everything was going great, and the next, all hope for a future together vanished in the blink of an eye. Suddenly, you’re left with so many questions unanswered!
You don’t know how to guard your heart anymore. It’s just so messed up, ugh! You are not alone if you find yourself or somebody dear in these emotions! There is hope, and surely there is a way out!!
Personally experienced, saying positive words (breakup affirmations) and being optimistic and confident have helped me find comfort, strengthened me, and helped me move forward in life.
So here I am sharing breakup affirmations, which you need to pick up now and again, that will help you to heal a relationship and move forward with grace, reclaiming bliss and passion for life.
Find solace and strength after a heartbreak. say these breakup affirmations now!
1. I Know what I deserve!
I know my worth and won’t settle for anything less than what I truly deserve. Never forget that your worth doesn’t depend on anyone else’s choices or actions. Hold that head up high and OWN your power!
2. My Future Is filled with self-love and so many opportunities!
My future is bright, and it’s filled with all the self-love and opportunities I can imagine.”* That break up? Just a bump in the road, darling. You’ve got so much ahead of you to look forward to. Stay focused on your own glow-up.
3. Love Will Find Me Again, Honey!
Be open to receiving love; the universe will surely send the right person your way when the time is right. So maybe they weren’t your OTP, but there’s someone out there who’s gonna love you like you’ve never been loved before. Be patient. Your ideal bae is on their way!!
4. I’m A Buff, Independent Baddie!
“I am strong, capable, and self-dependent; I don’t need anyone to complete me.” Girl, you’ve got this! You’re fierce, fabulous, and self-sufficient. Remind yourself that you don’t need anything or anyone to feel whole.
5. I trust in the universe to guide me towards what is meant for me.
The universe knows the best for you. Let go of those negative feelings and be willing to trust the universe; it will give you the best you deserve.
6. I Am Enough, And I Rock!!
“I am enough just as I am, and I am proud of the amazing person I am becoming.” Girl, can we get an amen? You’re freakin’ fabulous, and you don’t need anyone else to validate your awesomeness. Keep on shining, beautiful!
7. Day after day, I am healing myself!
Every day, you are healing a little bit more. Healing is a journey, not a destination. Allow yourself to take the time and space you need to process your emotions and move forward at your own pace.
8. I’m ready to move on and start my life anew.
It’s time to let go of what was and focus on all the amazing possibilities that lie ahead. Don’t be scared and welcome the new things coming your way.
9. I Am my own best friend.
“I love, accept, and forgive myself.” Stop beating yourself up for what didn’t work out – you’re allowed to make mistakes! Treat yourself the same way you’d treat your bestie – with kindness and understanding. 💕
10. I open to a life that’s even better than I ever imagined.
Everyone deserves a beautiful, fulfilling life.
11. Everything Happens for a Reason
Trust in the divine timing, knowing every experience has a higher purpose. It’s easy to get caught up in disappointments and frustrations, but the universe always has better plans! Instead, focus on your lessons and how they will help shape your future.
12. I’m Proud of Me!
“I am proud of who I am and all that I have accomplished in spite of the circumstances.”Take a moment and acknowledge all the rocky roads you’ve been down and how far you’ve come in spite of them. Pat yourself on the back!
13. I’m Gonna Shine Brighter than ever before!
“I will rise above this experience and shine brighter than ever before.” As the phoenix rises from the ashes, so shall you rise above this break-up and become even more fabulous than before.
14. What Doesn’t Kill Me Makes Me Stronger
You are so resilient, courageous, and strong; nothing can bring you down! You know it’s true – you’re a badass babe who can conquer any obstacle that comes your way. Don’t forget it!
15. I deserve to be loved deeply and unconditionally.
You are worthy of all the love in the world – never forget that! Don’t compromise on that – you deserve the best, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
16. I’m Unstoppable Now.
Release all fear and doubts from your mind, and trust in your own strengths. Nothing can hold you back now! You are a force to be reckoned with, so go forth and show the world what you can do.
Say these self-love affirmations to Rise stronger after a breakup
- I am happy without my partner and find joy in life without them.
- I am whole and completely independent.
- I know my WORTH!
- I am bouncing back like a champ!
- Every day, I am becoming more peaceful and composed.
- I am independent of anyone else’s opinion or presence in my life.
- I’ve got the power to handle any tough situation!
- I am moving on stronger than ever before.
- I am fierce.
- I am fabulous.
- Beautiful possibilities await me on the path ahead.
- I am worthy of finding love that meets my needs.
- It is OK to move on!!
Say these breakup mantras to recover
- I focus on optimism in life.
- I will not let this knock define who I am or my future relationships.
- I am healing.
- I am growing.
- Every experience is an opportunity to learn more about myself.
- There are new adventures ahead!
- I choose to welcome new experiences with openmindedness and positivity.
- I am proud of myself!!
- Breaking up does not mean failure!
- This break-up gives me more strength and courage to take the next steps toward personal growth.
- Relationships reflect my inner self; the right one will come when I’m ready for it!
More Encouraging breakup affirmations to move on quickly
There was nothing wrong with you! The break-up was simply a result of incompatibility with your ex-partner. After a breakup, keeping your chin up and thinking positively is important.
Here are the encouraging affirmations to help you move on from a breakup:
- I am strong enough to handle this situation.
- My relationship status does not define me.
- True love will find me!
- I deserve love and happiness.
- I will find someone who appreciates and loves me for who I am.
- I deserve a healthy, loving relationship.
- I am not alone; my loved ones care about me and support me through this tough time.
- Feeling unhappy about losing the relationship is okay, but I will eventually move on and be better off.
- This break-up allows me to learn more about myself and what I need in a relationship.
- I am open to receiving love.
- I am focusing on myself, my hobbies, and my goals,now.
Want more? Try these breakup affirmations to woo all stress
- I am building myself up again.
- My family and friends are supporting me.
- I am loved.
- No matter what happens, I deserve love and affection.
- I will find love when the time is right.
- I know brighter days are coming!
- I am learning more about myself and how to handle relationships better in the future.
- Relationship is a two-way street; it takes both partners to make it work, so any mistakes are not only mine!
Instead of letting your emotions overpower you, channel them into something constructive like making art or getting a hobby to take your mind off things temporarily.
- I am embracing this as an opportunity for self-reflection.
- Everything happens for a reason, and so is this, even if I don’t understand why at first glance!
- I am taking time for myself by doing activities that bring me joy.
- There’s no rush to jump back into anything new with someone else just yet!
- I am overcoming this sadness after the breakup.
- I am feeling better again soon enough!
- I am recovering from these emotions without judgment or guilt.
- Expressing my feelings is healthy!
- I acknowledge all of the positive traits that I have in me!
- I am taking care of myself.
- Hurtful moments bring learning opportunities, and I am using them wisely!
- I am staying optimistic as much as possible throughout this journey!
- It might feel a little challenging now, but it is paving the way for brighter days ahead.
- I open to a life that’s even better than I ever imagined.
- I accept my feelings wisely. This is helping me to gain clarity.
Affirmations for letting go of someone
Letting them go doesn’t mean you don’t care; it simply means it is time to move on and grow in different directions.
Although it may seem challenging right now, letting go is essential to achieving inner peace and happiness again.
- I am not alone.
- I will find others who understand, appreciate, and support me.
- There are new opportunities ahead that can bring joy to my life.
- I have the strength within me to create a positive future.
- I am accepting and releasing what no longer serves me.
- I am welcoming this new beginning with positivity.
- I trust that the best is yet to come!
- I do not let anything bring me down.
- Everything happens for a reason.
FAQ’s related to post-breakup affirmations
Before using these powerful words, quickly examine how and when to use positive affirmations to relieve the agonizing pain.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are the positive words you say to yourself that help you deal with stressful situations. They are actually the thoughts that encourage strength in you during hard and vulnerable times by rewiring your subconscious into positive thinking.
How to use affirmations?
You can repeat these words or sentences daily, twice, in the morning and before going to bed to rewire your brain to think positively and believe that anything is possible and that you can face any challenge with optimism.
Listen to them, write them, or say them aloud in the present form as if they are happening now, like, ‘I am healing’ or ‘This pain is not everlasting, it will fade away soon.’
Framing positive affirmations with accurate and powerful words can help bring them to life much faster. Ensure your wording has a clear, meaningful message for your brain to latch onto!
Winding thoughts on breakup affirmations
It is natural to feel lonely after a breakup. But the break-up was not caused by anything you did or didn’t do; you must understand that it takes two to tango!
Sometimes, you have no control over certain situations & you just need patience while they unfold accordingly! So you trust the process & have faith that everything will turn out alright eventually!
Time is the best healer! Mistakes happen, but so does growth. This breakup will lead you closer to more meaningful connections later on!
Spend quality time with your family and friends or indulge in activities that make you feel good, such as reading books, relaxing baths, or going on nature walks – these can be powerful mood boosters!
related articles to breakup affirmations
- 90 Pacifying Protection Affirmations To Feel Always Feel Secured
- You Attract What You Are: 11 Hacks To Magnetize Goodness!
- 75+ Clear Quartz Affirmations For Spiritual Growth And Healing
- 80 Powerful Affirmations For Letting Go & Attracting Abundance!
- 8 Essential Tips+3 Easy Techniques To Manifest Your Ex Back!
- 50 Best Rose Quartz Affirmations To Attract Abundant Love