Dive into the ultimate Vision Board Party to Host the Dream Manifestation Bash!
Vision boards are the latest rage in a time when millennials and Gen Z are all geared up about manifestation, LOA, and positive affirmations. I can literally vouch for the efficacy of vision boards, as they have helped me accomplish my wishes and dreams SOOOO many times!
But what’s all this buzz about the vision party? Is this a new trend further spicing up the overall idea of visualization?
Are you planning to host your first vision board party?
If yes, you are in the right place, honey! Your girl will share all the deets and hottest gossip you need about this vision board party thing.
Sounds interesting enough? Let’s go then!
Vision Board Party- Is That Even A Real Thing?
So, this is a REAL party where friends come together to discuss their life goals, dreams, and visions. And the entire party is about exploring each others’ goals and getting creative to make these dreams come alive.
The trend of hosting vision board parties is actually a new and cool thing where a bunch of close friends and like-minded individuals meet up and discuss their manifestations and goals. The entire process seems so aesthetic and motivating!
Vision board parties can be organized on occasions like sleepovers, post-birthday celebrations, bridal showers, semester breaks, etc.
Things You Can Do To make your Vision Board Party Interesting
1. Choose a theme for your vision board party
To spice things up, you can choose a theme for the party based on which the attendees will have to create aesthetically pleasing new vision boards.
2. Deck up the venue to match the vibe
Decluttered, well-organized and decked-up venues do so well when it comes to vision board parties. The positive aura of such an ideal place plays a significant role in inspiring you all to come up with creative ideas.
3. Put on some music to set the mood
Create a playlist of good music that enhances your mood and adds to your creative spree and optimism.
4. Arrange for a photo booth
A photo booth where you all can show off your creativity and capture memories and moments can indeed be a great way to make things interesting at a vision board party.
5. Meditation sesh to unwind
Before you start with the creative part, meditating for 15 to 30 minutes can be really helpful. It makes you stress-free, relaxed, and calm, which again will be reflected on your vision board.
Why Should You Host A Vision Board Party?
A vision board represents your goals and wishes. When you host one, you are making room for all those who believe in the herculean power of this Universe.
Having all these positive souls under one roof will lead to a rise in positivity. Sharing goals and seeking inspiration from each other will help you experience mutual growth.
It’s indeed much fun and a creative way to visualize our dreams and goals!
Things You Need to Host a Vision Board Party
Vision board party ideas are incomplete without the right supplies, loads of snacks, and lots of free space. Without these, your vision board party will look so dull.
Here’s a list of supplies that you need to tick off if you want your own vision board party to be a huge success!
- Old Magazines or magazine clippings
- Glue sticks
- Poster boards or cork boards
- Multi-colored pens
- Artificial flowers
- Sea shells
- Washi tapes
- Dried flowers
- A4/A3/A2 Sheets
- Tissue papers
These craft supplies are actually according to your needs and how you wish to decorate your vision board.
How Do You organize a successful vision board party?
Here are a few vision board party tips that you should adhere to if you want to enjoy quality time with your friends:
- Invite only 8 to 10 like-minded people. The number should always be limited. Too much crowd can create confusion and hamper the party’s ultimate goal ( you can either send physical or paper invitations to them).
- Keep the pessimistic ones out of this party. Vision board party is all about optimism and the law of attraction. Negative energy can ruin your entire party.
- E-invites are best for these parties. It is time-savvy and also saves you from unnecessary commutes.
- To keep things sorted, you can create a small group on whatsapp where all the invitees are, and you can plan your party beforehand. For instance, you can request that they bring the supplies they think they require. Guide them with the theme of the party, if any. Drop hints about the menu to keep things spiced up!
- Keep your menu simple. The focus should be majorly on the vision boards, not only on good food or drinks. You don’t want to create a mess, right?
I prefer items like grapes, sliced apples, cookies, crackers, etc. And non-alcoholic drinks such as craft sodas, fresh fruit juice, and sparkling water can be a smart choice.
- Start with a brief intro session where all the invitees get to mingle with each other and share their dreams and aspirations individually. This ice-breaking activity smoothens the process in the long run.
- Following the intro session, let the guests enjoy their food and drinks. A happy mind and full tummy will always help you think and implement better.
- Keep in mind that there’s no hard and fast rule about creating a vision board. Every individual has their own goals, and how they visualize it is completely a personal matter. So, there should be no argument or insecurities regarding whose vision board looks better!
Virtual Vision Board Party Hosting
Is it possible to host a vision board party online? Yes, it is, love! Host your vision board party with a twist!
If meeting up at one place seems like an impossible task, then hosting a virtual vision board party (say, google meet.etc)can be an excellent option. You can use Canva or Pintrest to create aesthetically pleasing vision boards in no time.
So, first of all, decide a date and time when all the invitees will sit with their phones and laptops in front of them. Now, you all can hop onto video calls and start with the introduction part.
Once you are done, use either Pinterest or Canva to create vision boards as per everyone’s goals and wishes. You will get some of the best images that align with your visions and ideas. On the other hand, Canva has the best vision board templates, too, which help you ace your vision board game.
Once everyone is done, share individual vision boards on screen one by one, discuss ideas and passion, and enjoy a great time together.
Final Thoughts on Hosting a Vision Board Party
We forget our goals and targets often- thanks to our contemporary lifestyle! But vision board parties are a great and fun way to keep these dreams and aspirations alive in our subconscious minds.
The more we think consciously about these goals, the higher the chances of them coming true. So when you host or attend a vision board party or a poster board party, you are, in fact, making room for all the opportunities, positivities, and accomplishments in your life.
Next time you think of throwing a vision board party, have this article handy, and I am sure you will be the best host ever!
related articles to Vision Board party
- Creating A Vision Board For Love To Manifest Your True Love Now!
- Self-Care Vision Board: The Most Exciting Project You’ll Ever Do!
- The Ultimate Vision Board Checklist To Manifest Like A BOSS!
- 86 Mega-Amazing Affirmations For Vision Board To Make It POP
- 76 Insanely Unique New Month New Goals- Here’s How To Make Everyday Count!